Monday, June 15, 2009

I HAVE GOT TO GET BUSY AND CATCH UP!!!

TOM, KRISTA, AND SWEET GRANDKIDS MOVE IN FOR A MONTH

The same day Chell and I got back from Texas, Krista and her family moved in with us for a month. They moved in on April 1st and Tom had a job interview in Greeley, Colo. on the 6th. He got the job and started a couple weeks later. Krista and the kids stayed with us until the first weekend in May and then they left to join him. It sure was fun having them here for a month, but not too fun having them leave!! :( I'm grateful Tom was able to get a job, since the bad economy has made it a lot harder. Just wish it could have been closer to home. I absolutely HATE having my family so far from me!! I miss them all so much!


It was so fun having our grandkids living here this Easter!

Crew's first Easter. He is such a doll!



Conor helping Tom make crescent rolls for our Easter dinner
Kya feeding her little brother. How cute!

Krista and I took the kids to the park

Krista and Crew at the park

Uncle Jeff always holds a baby when they are here. A few more months and he'll have one of his own! Yeah!


What a precious face!
Our sweet little Crew liked Grammy's fabric
Kya helped Grammy water the lilac bushes
She also helped Papa clean the 4-wheelers

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks for letting us live with ya. It was fun but we're glad Tom got a job too. I can't believe Crews hair was so dark and then suddenly turned so light. Crazy huh?