Friday, May 15, 2009

Conor's 7th birthday and Jordan's wedding in Utah

Conor's birthday was March 6th, the day before Jordan's wedding. Krista threw him a little party for whoever was at Mel's house at the time. It was fun to have so many cousins there.





Jordan and Carter's reception was so nice.It's always so fun to get together as family whenever we get a chance!

Ster and Mel greeting the guests


Carter, Jordan, me and Craig


Awnaliese, Daniel and sweet baby Caprilee Rose


Raysh


Candler and Chance


Barrett, Aunt Jen, Kya and Conor


Conlee, Awnaliese and Caprilee


Ashly, Braden (Rosemary's husband), Rosemary and Landon


Rosemary and Olivia Rose


Lance and Suzy



On our way to Utah and on our way home, they were working on the road way out in the middle of nowhere. They put up this temporary traffic light, it cracked me up so I had to put it on my blog! Something most people probably won't ever see, I never dreamed I would!!!

1 comment:

Kindy said...

Slowly but surely mom (especially on your computer), you will catch up someday. I'm sad that I didn't get to go to Utah:( Looks like fun.