Friday, March 20, 2009

FINALLY!
I finally got my pictures downloaded onto my computer and will attempt to do some blogging. I wanted to blog from the first of the year, but now I guess I will have to do some catching up.
Tom and Krista brought their sweet little family to our house for Christmas this year, which was such a treat for us. After all, isn't Christmas more fun with kids around! Jeff and Chell were here for Christmas eve and then went over to see her family in Taylor Christmas day.








Crew is such a good baby, he just laid there so patiently. Cutest Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Fawn Becker said...

Crew is the cutest little thing in that basket! By far the sweetest little nativity I've ever seen :)Way to go on your blog Roz, now maybe you can get my mom to make one.